Our team of licensed experts is committed to helping you get the most from your heat, ventilation and air conditioning system through winter, spring, fall or summer.
At Cantu’s Heat and Air, we are prepared to handle any type of heating problem and related concerns, from minor issues to complete system replacement. Despite the issue you may be facing, our team of trained technicians is prepared to restore your indoor comfort.
- Furnace Installation: Might be time for a new furnace if your current one is over 10 years old and has not been properly maintained. Lack of maintenance tends to decrease efficiency and creates excessive wear and tear on your system. If you are ready to update your worn and less efficient furnace with a new one, we are happy to help by providing quality installation. Every furnace we install is fully tested to ensure everything is working properly before we leave.
- Furnace Repair: If your system has been maintained properly, a repair is the ideal solution. From replacing a flame sensor to replacing the blower motor our highly trained technicians will find the proper solution to your comfort needs.
- Heating System Installation: From heat pumps to ductless mini split systems we can install any type of heating system you may be interested in. We offer free estimates and are happy to assist in helping you select the best option for you and your family.
- Heating Maintenance: The recommended way to prevent future problems is to schedule routine system maintenance at least twice a year. We believe that scheduling a tune-up in the summer and fall allows us to identify any issues with your system and avoid costly breakdowns when you need your heating/ cooling system the most.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services Include:
- Air Conditioning Installation: If your system is 10 years or older it might be time for replacement. Systems are designed to typically last 15-20 years but most don’t make it past ten. Costly repairs year after year tend to add up which is why we highly recommend replacement. In the long run it turns out to be the better solution financially and provides the best overall comfort.
- Air Conditioning Repair: Often a simple repair such as a run capacitor can be all your system requires to restore your indoor comfort. Regardless of the inconvenience our highly trained technicians do a thorough inspection of your system and only make necessary repairs. Most outdated systems simply can’t keep up with today’s cooling demand, when this occurs we recommend upgrading with a new AC system.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: The recommended way to prevent future problems and keep your AC cooling at its optimal performance is to schedule routine system maintenance at least twice a year. We believe that scheduling a tune-up in the summer and fall allows us to identify any issues with your system and avoid costly breakdowns when you need your heating/ cooling system the most.
Indoor Air Quality
Get In Touch
If you have any questions or concerns about our services, we encourage you to get in touch with us.